Cimpatico is looking for a talented, energetic, professionally ambitious sales performer to help us grow our client base. The Account Executive role focuses exclusively on leading organizations in a specific vertical, and endeavors to develop strategic relationships with key decision makers.
You will work as a trusted advisor to deeply understand the unique business challenges and goals our customers face relating to their communications strategies, working with them to identify the ideal mix of our talented people and services.
This is accomplished by participating and leading client meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required, as well as participating in regional forecast calls and account planning sessions. Accurately forecasting sales activity and revenue while creating satisfied and reference-able customers are important long-term responsibilities.
Depending on the segment, the years of experience and skillset needed to be successful will vary from 1-3 years of professional technology sales and account management experience. Experience in the change management, learning or education sectors is ideal but not required:
- Develop trusted internal and customer relationships to created win-win sales relationships
- Effectively communicate the business value of Cimpatico products and services
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of accounts
- Develop and execute sales campaigns
- Create new leads from prospecting efforts
- Thoroughly qualify leads & sales opportunities leverage business from new & established relationships to strategize, negotiate & close business
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal CRM
- Meet and exceed an annual sales quota
Across all sales teams, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Consultative selling experience Prospecting Skills
- Competitive Spirit
- Drive for hitting your metrics
- Strong business acumen
- Articulate a ROI
- Solution Selling Ability
- Discovery Skills
- Objection Handling Skills
- Planning and Closing Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Can collaborate and influence in a team environment Is a trusted advisor to customers and colleagues Working knowledge of a learning and enablement platforms of software is preferred