As a Cimpatico Partner your job is to host insightful conversations with thought leaders and engage members of your professional community.
Full-time Partners are expected to broadcast conversations with thought leaders for about two hours a day, four to five days per week.
Each Partner receives a dedicated support team to assist with guest recruitment and building your community. More details about our support model will be provided when you engage with us.
“Your job is to provide your professional peers with outstanding educational content on a daily basis, transforming their perspectives and work.”
Cimpatico Partners need to have a special combination of subject matter expertise, interpersonal communication, and community building skills.
- Above all a passion for learning, engaging in daily conversation, and building community
- Background in podcasting, YouTube, broadcasting, journalism
- Relevant education and/or professional experience
- Relatively reliable internet access
- If Full-time, conduct 2-3 interviews between 4-5 days per week (~2 hours per day)
- If Part-time, participate in at least 2 shows per month
- Collaborate with guests to prepare for upcoming shows
- Develop channel programming strategies consistent with personal and community interest areas
- Build and engage a community of professional peers
- Collaborate with other Partners on an on-going basis